Calling all units, we have a Code 6!
In a crime-filled city, there’s only one officer who can help keep the law. It’s time to respond to the call and follow your duty, in Let’s Be Cops 3D. A dangerous driver is on the loose, and it’s your job to catch them!
Watch the roads for oncoming drivers, keeping your eyes open for anyone not following the law. Think a car is speeding? Use your police scanner to get a closer look! Catch the criminals, and assess if they should be fined, let go, or arrested.
Can’t handle the heat? Stay in your lane.
Let's Be Cops 3D features:
-Be a cop!
-Chase down criminals
-Customise your car!
-Protect the city!
SUBSCRIBE TO LET’S BE COPS 3D
Subscribe to Let's Be Cops 3D for all of the following benefits:
Exclusive “Police Chase” Mini Game
Let’s Be Cops 3D VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game, x2 earnings for your in-game currency, obtain an exclusive outfit to use in the game, and and an exclusive police chase mini game to play.
This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+Bug fixes and improvements to keep you patrolling the beat
Ratings and Reviews
So this game is actually pretty good. Considering the whole purpose is scanning cars and see if ones speeding leading to options to pull them over and depending what they’ve done you can fine and let go but arresting people is an option given later. You’re able to change your car up and give it new looks with and you’re able to have skins for your character but depending on the skin and the body color you chose it might glitch. Although it’s not to bad of a problem I want it to get fixed later in development. Now originally I got mad that choosing items for cars or options to get a car never showed how to get them. So you don’t get them by playing like to get the option arresting, but you get those options by watching an add from a truck you scan. After I found that out I was very relieved to know there’s more to the game and not a like an empty chest taunting us knowing it’s empty. One more problem I have with the game is not having as much options or things to do because sometimes it does get a little boring. Also the shooting option is still locked no matter how far you get or how many adds you watched now I really want the shooting option in the game because one it’s a good game, and I feel like it just needs a little more and two because sometimes it will give you descriptions that there’s a hostage, or they’re shooting a weapon at random people, or there’s blood all over their hands. Overall great game I will still play it and hope a new update comes soon.
Great Game! Some law issues though
I feel as though this is a great game for what it is. It’s simple radar scanning police traffic stop game. I’m very new at it but I do wish there were more options (however I know it’s supposed to be a simple game). I come from a very hard core GTA role-playing community in which many real life cops actually come on to play and I get to learn a lot. When it comes to the laws and even some options the game gives, it’s sometimes mind boggling. For instance, apparently it’s illegal to drive with headlights on during the day which is completely false. At least in the state of california (but I’m pretty sure anywhere) it’s perfectly legal to drive at any time with low beam headlights on. Now if they mean their high beams, then yes, it is illegal but all it said was headlights. I also wish written warnings were an option. For example, i pulled over someone who had some car issues but they said they already had scheduled to get it repaired. In this instance I would’ve written a warning. Pretty much when someone gives a written warning, it stays on that person’s record and if another officer pulls them over and discovers that they have not fixed their issue after an X amount of time after the warning was issued, then they could write a citation and fine them. But overall, good game, just some nitpicks.
Overall, this game is pretty great. 👍 I am not going to go into details, that stuff I find is very easy to find. Here are some pros and cons:
1. There are spelling mistakes. They don’t matter, unless you get really upset when you find one. And, the spelling mistakes are so minor, I’ve only found one or two grammar mistakes, which I only remember one, which is “en” instead of ‘an’.
2. Levels are way too short! You have to watch an ad after a level. The levels, I guess, are a good amount of time, I guess? But maybe this is just me?
3. There are different types of police officers you can choose between in the beginning of the game, for FREE!
4. I am only about ten minutes into the game yet, so this might be wrong, but when in the road, you can only arrest, scan, and spike, which means, you can arrest them, but a spike under their car, or scan them (see how many miles per hour they are going versus the road speed)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kwalee Ltd
- 238.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (C)Copyright 2020-2021, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Remove Ads Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.