Jessie James Decker breastfeeds her son Forrest as she holds up a peace sign and champagne flute
She welcomed her third child in April.
And Jessie James Decker posted a snap of herself breastfeeding her new arrival - son Forrest - via Instagram on Thursday.
The 30-year-old country music star threw up her hand in a peace sign as she held a champagne flute with the caption: 'Cheers b*tches.'
PEace out: Jessie James Decker, 30, posted a snap of herself breastfeeding her new arrival - son Forrest - via Instagram on Thursday
Serving up a casual chic vibe, the The Sad When The Clouds Go songstress held her baby boy close to her bosom as she sat in a humongous wicker chair.
Earlier in the week, the brunette beauty posted a slew of pictures of her adorable baby and equally adorable family.
The now-mom-of-three also shares four-year-old daughter Vivianne and two-year-old son Eric, with husband of five year, also Eric.
'Love this little chubby cheeked baby boy #12weeksold,' she captioned on pic of the delightfully pudgy tot.
'Chubby cheeked baby boy': Jessie certainly hasn't tired of showing of baby Forrest just yet, as her Instagram followers will attest
Jessie shared a cute family shot of all five crammed together at a restaurant, with baby Forrest knocked out.
'Almost all smiles at dinner... #meanmugginBubby' she wrote, referring to the solely serious-faced Eric II.
Jessie knew she had a chunker on her hands when even at eight weeks he was already busting out of his older sister's doll's clothes.
In love: The country star posted a slew of snaps of the adorable youngster, who has certainly grown quite fast in his three months on Earth
'Viv decided to put one of her baby dolls hats on her baby brother. So it begins! Ha! #lookinlikedaddy #2monthsold #13.4lbs #chunkybaby' the proud momma shared in a snap last month.
Unlike many famous moms, Jessie is refreshingly unfussed about 'bouncing back' into shape at a mega-fast rate.
She has also used Instagram to show her still swollen belly in the weeks after the delivery.
'Keepin it real! 3 weeks post and I’m still very swollen,' she wrote in a bathroom mirror selfie. 'The 3rd has been by far the hardest recovery, but I’m feeling stronger every day. Little Forrest is such an amazing baby and the easiest one of the 3.
Big guy: Jessie knew she had a chunker on her hands when even at eight weeks he was already busting out of his older sister's doll's clothes as dad Eric held him
Most watched News videos
- Essex reporter gives insight into political life of Sir David Amess
- Mourners release blue balloons into the sky at vigil for David Amess
- Queen irritated by those who 'talk but don't do' ahead of Cop26
- Sadiq Khan makes statement after death of MP Sir David Amess
- Aerial footage of police and mourners at crime scene of MP's death
- Outpouring of love and loss for 'Mr Southend' Sir David Amess
- Drones drop food for emaciated dogs trapped by lava in La Palma
- Boris Johnson warns Covid-19 is still a risk as UK deaths up by 148
- Hillary Clinton and Huma leave hospital after visiting Bill
- Aerial views show final wedding prep at sprawling Gates estate
- Thrilling moment police intercept drug mule carrying £70k cocaine
- Police stand outside London home of Ali Harbi Ali as press gather