Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Small-time street hood Larry Gigli (Ben Affleck) has a reputation for big-time screw-ups. Ricki (Jennifer Lopez) is a tough gal gangster. When they're paired together on an assignment that careens wildly out of control, will they find a way to work through their personal differences and work out their mutual attraction?
- Aspect Ratio : 2.40:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 8757
- Director : Martin Brest
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 2 hours and 1 minute
- Release date : December 9, 2003
- Actors : Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bartha, Terry Camilleri, David Backus
- Dubbed: : French
- Subtitles: : English, French, Georgian, Chinese, Thai
- Producers : Amy Sayres, Casey Silver, Frederic W. Brost, John Hardy, Martin Brest
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Sony Pictures
- ASIN : B0000DKDUT
- Writers : Martin Brest
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #56,100 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Actually you should see this movie to see how bad a movie can get...
True, this is one of heck of a mess of a movie. The acting, characters, script, story are a total mess. However, it's NOT the worst film every made. There were some funny and clever moments, I am embarrassed to admit to laughing a few times. I rented this movie, I watched it in 4 different 30 minute segments. Breaking it up made it more easy to digest. I couldn't imagine doing it all in one viewing. It's so bizarre and quirky and goofy you can't just watch it in one sitting. It's only okay in limited doses. I recommend this movie to see just how cheesy and lame a film can be. It is cinematic gold to see such a bizarre and strangely done film that leaves you scratching your head wondering what they were thinking. It is quite boring by the way. Some of the dialogue is quit graphic and vulgar so be warned. It is fun seeing such A list actors in such a nonsense film. There is some nice footage of Southern California.
That said if you have a box of wine and a drinking game you’ll be plastered by the end of the first hour (OF WHICH THERE ARE TWO).