Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2021
Where to stay in Niagara Falls
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,689 area reviews)
Married lives begin and movies are made beside this popular water attraction. Come to experience one of the world’s largest waterfalls.
Downtown Niagara Falls
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Downtown Niagara Falls is noteworthy for its waterfalls, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Queen Street District and Niagara River Gorge.
Old Town Historic District
5/5Exceptional!(106 area reviews)
Old Town Historic District is known for its lake views, and you can plan a trip to Shaw Festival Theatre and Lake Ontario while you're in town.
York - Haig
4/5Very Good!(31 area reviews)
When in York - Haig, you can plan a visit to Meridian Centre and FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
Visiting Niagara Falls, Canada
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Niagara Falls, Canada, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls, casinos, and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its local tours, wineries, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Whirlpool State Park, Aquarium of Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark.
- There are 632 hotels and other accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niagara Falls, Canada
Cultural venues in the city include Ripley's Believe it or Not, Greg Frewin Theatre, and Shaw Festival Theatre. Attractions like Aquarium of Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and Niagara SkyWheel are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Skylon Tower, Rainbow Bridge, and Lundy's Lane.
In Niagara Falls, Canada, there are 632 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Panache Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Historic Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Scarlet Tunic Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the central location and clean, quiet rooms at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Old Town Historic District can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Darlington House Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Historic Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Niagara Falls, Canada include Whirlpool State Park, Casino Niagara, and Clifton Hill. Outside the city, top places to visit include Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Albright - Knox Art Gallery, which is 15.4 mi/24.8 km away.
Getting Around Niagara Falls, Canada
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Niagara Falls Station, Niagara Falls Station, or St. Catharines Station. Niagara Falls, Canada might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Niagara Falls, Canada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Niagara Falls, Canada is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Niagara Falls, Canada?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Niagara Falls, Canada, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Niagara Falls, Canada?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Niagara Falls, Canada?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Fallsview?
What are some hotels with pools in Niagara Falls, Canada?
What is the best spa hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada?
What's the best hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada with an on-site water park or a water park nearby?
What's the best hotel for staying near Pearson International Airport (YYZ)?
What is staying in Niagara Falls, Canada like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Niagara Falls, Canada?
What's the weather like in Niagara Falls, Canada?
Recent reviews of Niagara Falls hotels
More trip options
- Niagara Falls Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Niagara Falls Airports
- Hotels in Niagara Falls Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Niagara Falls Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Niagara Falls
- More Hotel Options in Niagara Falls
- More Popular Hotels in Ontario
- Other Hotels near Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends