Following Premier and First Division Cricket as well as Bermudian Cricketers playing abroad in action over the weekend, today we take a look at the top performers.
In the batting department Marcus Scotland playing for Finchley Cricket Club was the weekend top scorer with 103 not out, Dominic Sabir from the Warwick Workmen’s Club had the second-highest knock of the weekend scoring 86 not out, and Bryce Daniels from the Cleveland County scored 74.
With figures of 2-0-10-3, resulted in Dennis Musson Jr. from Cleveland County the top bowler of the weekend, Dion Ball from the Devonshire Recreation Club finished with the second-best figures of 4-0-15-3, and Shaddai Somersall from St. David’s Cricket Club returned figures of 2-0-20-3 to finish 3rd.
- 103* Marcus Scotland – Finchley Cricket Club
- 86* Dominic Sabir – Warwick Workmen’s Club
- ..74 Bryce Daniels – Cleveland County
- ..69 Allan Douglas – St. George’s Cricket Club
- ..65 Dion Stovell – Southampton Rangers
- ..63 Stephan Dill – Warwick Workmen’s Club
- ..54 Zeko Burgess – Baileys Bay
* Denotes Not Out
- 2.0-0-10-3 Dennis Musson Jr. – Cleveland County
- 4.0-0-15-3 Dion Ball – Devonshire Recreation Club
- 2.0-0-20-3 Shaddai Somersall – St. David’s Cricket Club
- 4.0-0-24-3 Nzari Paynter – St. George’s Cricket Club