|Look up constant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constant or The Constant may refer to:
- Control variable, in experimentation, the unchanging or constant variable
- Physical constant, a physical quantity generally believed to be universal and unchanging
- Constant (computer programming), a value that, unlike a variable, cannot be reassociated with a different value
- Logical constant, a symbol in symbolic logic that has the same meaning in all models, such as the symbol "=" for "equals"
- Constant, Barbados, a populated place