Casey Affleck looks relaxed as he goes out for lunch with his mother Christine Anne Boldt in Los Angeles
He's kept a low-profile since sexual misconduct allegations against him resurfaced in 2017, as part of the #MeToo era.
But Casey Affleck seemed in good spirits as he spent time with his mother Christine Anne Boldt in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The actor, 43, looked relaxed as he headed out to get breakfast with his mother in the City of Angels.
Outing: Casey Affleck looked relaxed as he goes out for lunch with his mother Christine Anne Boldt in Los Angeles on Tuesday
Casey kept things casual as he donned a grey jumper over a matching shirt, which offset his dark straight-cut jeans.
Stepping out in a pair of two-tone Nike trainers, the actor maintained his signature scruffy look as he wore his chocolate-brown locks in a tousled style and had a beard.
The Gone Baby Gone star's mother put on a stylish display in a blue shirt and a black jacket, which she paired with bell-bottom jeans.
Casual chic: Casey kept things casual as he donned a grey jumper over a matching shirt, which offset his dark straight-cut jeans
Affleck's Oscar win for Manchester By The-Sea in 2017 was marred by the sexual misconduct allegations that re-surfaced from 2010.
The actor was sued by two women who worked with him on the 2010 film I'm Still here, producer Amanda White and cinematographer Magdalena Gorka.
The lawsuits were later settled out of court and dismissed, but when he won the Oscar for Best Actor, presenter Brie Larson silently protested by refusing to clap for him, stating later the gesture, 'spoke for itself.'
Allegations: In 2017, the actor was marred by sexual misconduct allegations that re-surfaced from 2010, when he was sued by two women who worked with him on film I'm Still here
Issue: The lawsuits were later settled out of court and dismissed, but when he won the Oscar for his role in Manchester By The Sea presenter Brie Larson silently protested by not clapping
Despite the controversy and allegations, Casey hasn't had any trouble finding work lately, and recently starred in The Old Man and the Gun, his third collaboration with director David Lowery.
Casey previously starred in the director's 2013 breakthrough feature Ain't Them Bodies Saints and 2017's A Ghost Story.
The actor has been dating actress Floriana Lima since 2016, after splitting from ex-wife Summer Phoenix.
The former flames had been married to Phoenix from 2006 to 2015, and they share two sons together, 15-year-old Indiana and 11-year-old Atticus. Their divorce was finalised in late 2017.
Romance: The actor has been dating actress Floriana Lima since 2016, after splitting from ex-wife Summer Phoenix, who he shares sons Indiana and Atticus with
Most watched News videos
- Putin's robot army goes into action amid fears of war in Ukraine
- Weinstein uses 'health problems' to battle California extradition
- Black Cabs line up at Buckingham Place in tribute to Prince Philip
- Joanna Lumley pays tribute to 'kind, funny and sharp' Prince Philip
- John Major says the Queen must be given 'time and space' to grieve
- Boris Johnson sports new haircut after months of a shaggy blond mane
- Flowers swiftly removed from outside Buckingham Palace
- Lindsay Hoyle: Prince Philip was the 'father of the nation'
- Scottish Green leader blasts Prince Philip over 'bloodsports'
- 'Legacy will live on': MPs share amusing stories about Prince Philip
- Boris Johnson says Prince Philip 'touched the lives of millions'
- Vanuatu tribes on Pacific island mourn for their god Prince Philip