'Everyone wants to see it!' Amanda Holden admits to watching Tulisa sex tape after Alesha Dixon sent her the link
Not many people will actually own up to having watched the leaked sex tape showing Tulisa Contostavlos and her ex-boyfriend in March.
But Amanda Holden sheepishly admitted that she has watched it - after her fellow Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon emailed her the link.
Speaking on Alan Carr: Chatty Man, Amanda confessed that she was just as curious as everyone else when the home video was leaked.
'Everyone wants to see it!' Amanda Holden has admitted to watching the Tulisa sex tape
In the episode, to air on Friday night, the mother-of-two says: 'It’s a terrible thing to confess but everyone wants to see it. It was her.'
She added: 'Alesha sent me the link.'
The Sun reports that Carr questioned Amanda on whether she was entirely sure of Tulisa's identity in the clip, despite the X Factor judge previously owning up to it being her.
Culprit: Amanda revealed that her fellow BGT judge Alesha Dixon emailed her the link
Reaching out: Tulisa revealed that Cheryl Cole offered her support after news of the sex tape scandal broke
When Carr suggests that Tulisa could have been superimposed onto the video, Amanda retorts: 'I’ve had a green screen where I’ve had to fall off the end of a cliff — but never one with a c***.'
Just last week, Tulisa herself appeared on the programme and tearfully admitted that the whole experience has been 'torture.'
'It’s been torture for about 8 months. I found out just before I started filming X Factor.
'So every day during X Factor I was absolutely sh**ting myself because I didn’t want anything like that out there.'
While Amanda's comments were perhaps not the most supportive, another star has reached out to Tulisa in recent weeks.
Tulisa revealed this week that Cheryl Cole sent her a text message after the news of the sex tape scandal broke.
Speaking at the FHM Sexiest Woman in the World party on Tuesday, the singer said that Cheryl had sent her a text message offering support.
'I’ve been in touch with Cheryl,' the 23-year-old told The Mirror.
'I actually had a really nice text from her after my "hoo-hah" a couple of weeks ago, offering her support.'
The whiter, the better! Amanda tweeted a picture of herself having her teeth whitened this afternoon
Most watched News videos
- Female activist punched at Zemmour's first presidential campaign rally
- Joe Biden gives Putin a wave after forgetting to turn on his mic
- Iranian naval vessel falls on to its side in port of Bandar Abbas
- Hancock asked if his dyslexia led to social distancing rule breaking
- Raab: We did 'everything we could' to get Brits out of Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Foreign Office mandarin regrets holiday as Kabul fell
- Balloons released into the sky in tribute to Arthur Labinjo-Hughes
- Storm Barra brings snowfall to the A9 in Scotland's Dalwhinnie
- Plane struggles to land at Dublin Airport during Storm Barra
- Education chair speaks of 100,000 'ghost children' lost in the system
- Former PM Theresa May criticises Government's handling of Omicron
- Boris denies 'prioritising pets over people' in Afghanistan evacuation