Televisions similar to or like The Borgias (2011 TV series)
Historical-fiction drama television series created by Neil Jordan; it debuted in 2011 and was canceled in 2013. Wikipedia
Historical fiction television series set primarily in 16th-century England, created and written by Michael Hirst and produced for the American premium cable television channel Showtime. Collaboration among American, British, and Canadian producers, and was filmed mostly in Ireland. Wikipedia
Canadian fantasy drama television series created by Michael Amo. The series stars Craig Olejnik as Toby Logan, a paramedic with telepathic powers, who finds himself consulting with law enforcement to make a change in the world by helping others while listening to the thoughts of victims and criminals, and seeing images that they saw. Wikipedia
American drama television series that aired on CBS as part of the 2013–14 American television season. Based on the Israeli series of the same name created by Omri Givon and Rotem Shamir and produced by Chaim Sharir, which premiered on October 13, 2013, almost three weeks after the American version's premiere. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Borgias (2011 TV series)
- Irons stars in the 2011 US premium cable network Showtime's series The Borgias, a highly fictionalised account of the Renaissance dynasty of that name.
- He has played the historical Florentine preacher Girolamo Savonarola in two separate TV productions: the 1991 TV film A Season of Giants, and the 2011 series The Borgias.
- Jordan also created The Borgias (2011 TV series) for Showtime.
- He was also the driving force behind the cable TV series The Borgias.
- The Borgias star Holliday Grainger had a minor role as Baroness Shilton.
- In the series The Borgias, he portrayed the canon law expert Johannes Burchart.
- In the 2011 Showtime series The Borgias, Francesco Gonzaga is portrayed by Irish actor Patrick O'Kane.
- In 2010, Chriqui joined Showtime's 2011 series, The Borgias.
- From 2011 to 2013, Harris appeared as the assassin Micheletto in The Borgias, a series created by Neil Jordan.
- In TIME, James Poniewozik noted that the relatively simple generational conflict underlying Vikings "doesn't nearly have the narrative ambition of a Game of Thrones or the political subtleties of a Rome", nor these series' skill with dialogue, but that it held up pretty well compared to the "tabloid history" of The Tudors and The Borgias.
- He has recently been nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music for his score for The Borgias and an Emmy for Outstanding Music Composition for a Miniseries, Movie or A Special (Original Dramatic Score) for his score for The Pillars of the Earth.
- A 13-year veteran of the Stratford Festival, he is best known for his Gemini-winning turn as Prime Minister Trudeau">Pierre Trudeau in the television miniseries Trudeau, as well as roles such as Detective Martin Ward in Bon Cop, Bad Cop, Lord Marshal Zhylaw in The Chronicles of Riddick, Pope Julius II on The Borgias, First Gentleman Henry Taylor on 24, General Ted Brockhart on House of Cards, and Declan Gallard on 21 Thunder.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Borgias (2011 TV series)