|Ab urbe condita||2780|
|Balinese saka calendar||1948–1949|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)|
4723 or 4663
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
4724 or 4664
|- Vikram Samvat||2083–2084|
|- Shaka Samvat||1948–1949|
|- Kali Yuga||5127–5128|
|Japanese calendar||Reiwa 9|
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 116|
|Thai solar calendar||2570|
2153 or 1772 or 1000
— to —
2154 or 1773 or 1001
|Unix time||1798761600 – 1830297599|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2027.|
2027 (MMXXVII) will be a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2027th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 27th year of the 3rd millennium, the 27th year of the 21st century, and the 8th year of the 2020s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events
- January 1 – Assuming no further extensions to the term of copyrights become law in the interim, books, films, and other works published in 1931 will enter the public domain in the United States. Notable examples include Universal Pictures' iconic film adaptations of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- February 6 – Annular solar eclipse.
- August 2 – Total solar eclipse.
- August 7 – Asteroid (137108) 1999 AN10 will pass within 388,960 km (0.0026 AU) of Earth.
- Planned completion of the Square Kilometre Array in Australia and South Africa.
- In Japan, JR Central will start operating the Chūō Shinkansen between Shinagawa Station (Tokyo) and Nagoya Station (Nagoya) by Maglev system.
- The autopsy report for Elvis Presley will be unsealed, fifty years after his death.
- Kia will launch its new EVs.
- In Switzerland, the construction of the second Gotthard road tunnel, a major pass in the Alps, will be completed.
- The FBI archived records of Martin Luther King Jr. will be unsealed and made available to the public.
- USS Enterprise (CVN-80), the US Navy's proposed replacement for the USS Nimitz (CVN-68), is set to be commissioned.
- Romania expects to have entered the eurozone by 2027 or 2028.
- Peppa Pig will air its final episode worldwide.
-  Archived November 19, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Mejia, Paula (January 8, 2015). "On His 80th Birthday, Revisiting the Conspiracies That Have Kept Elvis Presley Alive". Newsweek. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Kia teases its 7 new EVs that'll launch by 2027". CNET. January 15, 2021.
- Bănilă, Nicoleta (February 19, 2021). "Romania aims to adopt euro in 2027-2028, enter Schengen this year - PM". SeeNews.