|Born||January 27, 2014|
Krasnodar Krai, Russia
|Channels||how to love others|
|Subscribers||67 million (Like Nastya)|
|Total views||49.75 billion (Like Nastya)|
Updated: January 08, 2021
Anastasia Radzinskaya (Анастасия Радзинская, born January 24, 2014), also known as Nastya, Like Nastya, and Stacy, is a Russian-American YouTuber. She and her parents run several YouTube channels for children, including Like Nastya, Like Nastya Vlog and Like Nastya Show. As of October 2020, her channel is the sixth most-viewed channel on YouTube, as well as the single most-viewed channel owned by a YouTuber.
Her mother Anna Radzinskaya had a bridal salon in Krasnodar which, according to her words, made about 300 thousand Russian rubles per month. Her father Sergey Radzinskij had a construction company with 20 workers, which was more profitable, but less stable.
In 2015, Anastasia's parents sold their companies, and in January 2016, they created the Like Nastya channel on YouTube. Firstly it was a toy unboxing channel, but later it was transformed into a channel showcasing visits of amusement parks in different countries. In the first 7 months the family visited 6 countries.
They spent around 1-1.5 million Russian rubles per month, which were firstly taken from the family's savings, but later the channel became profitable, earning money from YouTube's partner program.
According to Forbes, in 2019 Anastasia was "one of the world's fastest-growing creators, thanks to videos in seven languages", becoming the third highest-paid YouTuber in the world, with an estimated annual income of $18 million.
Altogether, her channels make her the biggest children's YouTuber in the world and the most popular children's videoblogger on YouTube in terms of total views and subscribers. Her largest channel (Like Nastya) is the 9th most-subscribed channel in the world.
|YouTube Creator Awards|
|Like Nastya Show||35.7||15.44||2017||2017||2019|
|Like Nastya ESP||26.2||10.36||2017||2017||2019|
|Like Nastya Vlog||16.5||6.43||2017||2017||2019|
|Like Nastya AE||14.1||5.92||2019||2019||2020|
|Like Nastya PRT||13.2||5.88||2019||2019||2020|
- "The Highest-Paid YouTube Stars of 2019: The Kids Are Killing It". Forbes. December 18, 2019.
- Валерия Позычанюк (August 18, 2017). "От трех до пяти: как дети зарабатывают миллионы с помощью YouTube" (in Russian). RBK.
- Болотов, Антон (July 21, 2019). ""YouTube только это и надо" - Пятилетняя россиянка хвастается роскошной жизнью на камеру. И зарабатывает миллионы". Lenta.ru (in Russian). Retrieved October 13, 2019.
- Amanda Perelli (February 4, 2020). "Meet Yoola, the company helping YouTube stars like 6-year-old Anastasia Radzinskaya make millions from global business empires". Business Insider.
- "How a 6-Year-Old Russian Girl Became YouTube's Most Popular Child Star". Bloomberg. April 21, 2020.
- "Top 50 subscribed channels in the world". Social Blade.
- The YouTube Rich List
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|