|Born||October 19, 1993|
|Height||6 ft 7 in (201 cm)|
|Total views||366.59 million|
Updated: 30 November 2020
Seth Everman (born 19 October 1993) is a Swedish YouTuber, social media personality, and musician, best known for making comedic piano videos and parodies, often maintaining a straight face in a deadpan manner. He has a large following across multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram, and is one of the most subscribed YouTubers in Sweden. He has jokingly said that he has a net worth 73 million dollars.
Everman was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. He is an only child and grew up in an apartment with his parents in downtown Stockholm. He attended a school for classical music from the age of 5 until the age of 18, where he studied percussion.
He is a big fan of Nintendo games, and many of his videos contain references to these games, or the physical games themselves.
Before creating content on his SethEverman YouTube channel, Everman had gone viral on multiple occasions ever since 2006. Many of these videos didn't show his face, but one of them that did was a viral video titled "Nyan Cat 10 HOURS REACTION VIDEO! (yes, I actually watched it for 10 hours)" published on 6 December 2011 on a channel called TheGamePro. The video received over 1,5 million views and was re-uploaded onto his SethEverman channel titled "my old secret videos" on 3 April 2018, accumulating another 1.8 million views.
In September 2015, Everman published a mashup on his Tumblr account of Drake's Hotline Bling combined with Nintendo 64 classics such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart. This post was his first viral video under his SethEverman name, accumulating over 600,000 notes on the platform. In November 2015, he uploaded his first video on the SethEverman YouTube channel titled "How to make a Zelda necklace". The first video to go viral on the SethEverman channel was "When you're a classical pianist but you listened to hip hop once", posted 13 February 2016. In the video he turns Beethoven's "Für Elise" into Eminem's "Mockingbird" and "Moonlight Sonata" into Dr. Dre's "Still D.R.E.".. The video has received over 24 million views as of 27 June, 2020.
In November 2019, Everman became the person with the most liked YouTube comment and the first comment to hit 1 million likes. The comment reads "i'm the bald guy" and was left under the music video for Billie Eilish's "bad guy". The comment currently has 3.3 million likes, as of 16 November 2020. In December 2019, Everman received a customized award from YouTube for achieving the most liked comment on the platform. He created a video of him unboxing the award where he also talks about his thoughts on the matter.
His most popular video to date is "how to create billie eilish's bad guy" (uploaded 13 April 2019) which has accumulated over 69 million views as of September 24, 2020.
In June 2020, he made another parody video called "how to create the weeknd's blinding lights" (uploaded 25 June 2020) which has accumulated over 10 million views as of August 25th, 2020.
- Karabuda, Effie. "Svensken Seth gör succé – med sin spelmusik-parodi". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "SethEverman's YouTube stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats". Socialblade. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
- "SethEverman's net". Twitter. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- SethEverman. "my old secret videos". YouTube. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "Nyan Cat 10 HOURS REACTION VIDEO! (Yes, I actually watched it for 10 hours)". YouTube. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- Gore, Sydney (10 October 2015). "Drake's 'Hotline Bling' Gets A Video Game Upgrade". The Fader. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "im onto you drake < Seth Everman". Tumblr. 30 September 2015. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "How to make a Zelda necklace". YouTube. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- Shobe, Michael (6 October 2016). "Für Elise and Moonlight Sonata Like You've Never Heard Them". WQXR. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- SethEverman. "When you're a classical pianist but you listened to hip hop once". YouTube. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- Karlsten, Emmanuel. "Seth Evermans kommentar är världens mest lajkade på Youtube". Breakit. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "Billie Eilish - bad guy - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-11-16.
- SethEverman (20 December 2019). "how i got the world's most liked YouTube comment". YouTube. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "how to create billie eilish's "bad guy"". YouTube. Retrieved 24 September 2020.
- "how to create the weeknd's "blinding lights"". YouTube. Retrieved 4 July 2020.