HA postcode area
Postcode district boundaries:
|Postcode area name|
|Statistics as at May 2020|
The HA postcode area, also known as the Harrow postcode area, is a group of ten postcode districts in England, within seven post towns. These cover part of northwest London, plus a very small part of south Hertfordshire.
The main sorting office is in Greenford (Green Park Way) and the area served includes virtually all of the London Borough of Harrow, the northeastern part of the London Borough of Hillingdon, the western part of the London Borough of Brent and small parts of the London Boroughs of Barnet and Ealing, while the northern part of HA6 covers a small part of the Three Rivers district of Hertfordshire.
The approximate coverage of the postcode districts:
|Postcode district||Post town||Coverage||Local authority area(s)|
|HA0||WEMBLEY||Wembley Central (west), North Wembley, Alperton, Sudbury (south)||Brent, Ealing, Harrow|
|HA1||HARROW||Harrow, Harrow on the Hill, North Harrow, Northwick Park, Sudbury (north), Sudbury Hill||Brent, Harrow|
|HA2||HARROW||North Harrow, South Harrow, West Harrow, Headstone, Rayners Lane (south)||Harrow|
|HA3||HARROW||Harrow Weald, Kenton, Wealdstone, Queensbury, Belmont (west and south)||Brent, Harrow|
|HA4||RUISLIP||Ruislip, Eastcote (west and south), South Ruislip, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip Gardens||Hillingdon|
|HA5||PINNER||Pinner, Eastcote (north and east), Hatch End, Rayners Lane (north), Carpenders Park (part)||Harrow, Hillingdon, Three Rivers|
|HA6||NORTHWOOD||Northwood, Northwood Hills, Moor Park||Hillingdon, Three Rivers|
|HA7||STANMORE||Stanmore, Queensbury, Belmont (north and east)||Brent, Harrow|
|HA8||EDGWARE||Edgware, Burnt Oak, Canons Park, Queensbury||Barnet, Brent, Harrow|
|HA9||WEMBLEY||Wembley Central (east), Wembley Park, Preston, Tokyngton||Brent|
- Gore Hundred, which formed an area of about the same size, centred slightly east
- Postcode Address File
- List of postcode areas in the United Kingdom
- "ONS Postcode Directory Version Notes" (ZIP). National Statistics Postcode Products. Office for National Statistics. May 2020. Table 2. Retrieved 19 June 2020. Coordinates from mean of unit postcode points, "Code-Point Open". OS OpenData. Ordnance Survey. February 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Royal Mail, Address Management Guide, (2004)
- Green Park Way Sorting Office, Greenford, UB6 0GG listed at e.g. http://www.118118.com/perivale-london/post-offices/1706309-royal-mail.html