In accordance with the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health, we will be temporarily closing the ROM to the public, effective November 23. The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors remains our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations of our public health officials and look forward to opening our doors again once it is safe and responsible to do so.
Admission to the Museum will be limited and time-ticketed; buy your tickets online to book a time slot for your visit. All special exhibition pricing includes general admission.
ROM Members are required to reserve time-ticketed tickets ahead of visiting; these tickets are free for Members. Become a Member today.
(includes admission to over 35 galleries and non-surcharged exhibitions)
|Student (with valid student card)*||$18|
(includes general admission)
|Student (with valid student card)*||$29|
(includes general admission)
|Student (with valid student card)*||$24|
* Please bring your ID. You may be asked for a student card for student rates or proof of age for senior rates.
The ROM provides programs and priority features for persons with disabilities.
- Free admission for one attendant with full admission price
- Accessibility maps in English and French that include a Mobility-Friendly Guide to all of the ROM’s permanent galleries.
- Quiet Spaces Map Guide
- Sensory-Friendly Guide for Visitors
Sightseeing in Toronto? Save 38% or more off Toronto’s 5 top attractions with Toronto CityPASS.
- Includes general admission to Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Casa Loma, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada and your choice of Toronto Zoo OR Ontario Science Centre.
- CityPASS is valid for one general admission to each attraction during its 30-day validity period, so it’s perfect for multiple day-trips or vacations!
- Purchase CityPASS online for immediate, paperless delivery to your mobile device
- CityPASS guests will require a timed-ticket. Book your tickets online to reserve a time slot for your visit.
|Youth (4-12 years)||$64 (+HST)||$96|
Use PRESTO or Ride GO Transit & Save
To redeem, please call our Contact Centre at 416-586-8000 and they will book online tickets for you.
Valid until March 31, 2021. Cannot be used with other promotions.
One of the Museum’s central missions is to create an open, inclusive and welcoming place for all to enjoy. There are many ways visitors can experience the ROM’s on a complimentary or discounted basis.
Complimentary admission (all visitors)
Free-of-charge every day: Daphne Cockwell Gallery dedicated to First Peoples art & culture
This gallery of Indigenous history, stories, culture and artwork is accessible via our Weston Queen’s Park entrance and is free to all guests during opening hours.
Complimentary & discounted admission (individuals, communities and groups)
Canadian Military personnel and Veterans:
- Receive 20% off regular admission year-round
- Receive free admission for the week surrounding Remembrance Day, (excluding Monday when the Museum is closed) and 20% off for family and friends
- Online tickets can be booked directly through cfappreciation.ca or the ROM's Contact centre by calling 416-586-8000.
The ROM’s Community Access Network (ROMCAN) is the ROM’s commitment to removing financial, social and cultural listed here, ROMCAN also facilitates free admission to the following:
- Free Wednesdays for Post-Secondary Students: Full-time students attending a Canadian college or university with valid school. Book by calling 416-586-8000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and skip the lines.
- Indigenous Peoples
- Attendants supporting persons with disabilities receive free admission to the level of admission purchased by the person they are supporting
WeChat Pay and Alipay
ROM accepts WeChat Pay and Alipay for onsite ticket and membership purchases. We continue to accept debit and credit cards.