The Nubia Z20 is an android smartphone which was launched globally on 14 October 2019. It has two screens (on both sides of the phone) which can operate independently. Selfies and videocalls are made with the main camera and the rear display as viewfinder.
|First released||August 16, 2019 (China)|
October 14, 2019 (global)
|Dimensions||H: 158.6 mm (6.24 in) |
W: 75.2 mm (2.96 in)
D: 9.2 mm (0.36 in)
|Mass||186 g (6.56 oz)|
|Operating system||Android 9.0 "Pie", Nubia UI 7|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+|
|CPU||Octa-core (1 × 2.96 GHz, 3 × 2.42 GHz, 4 × 1.78 GHz) Kryo|
|Memory||6 or 8 GB RAM|
|Storage||128 or 512 GB|
|Display||main: 6.42 in (163 mm) FHD+ AMOLED, 2340 × 1080 (401 ppi)|
rear: 5.1 in (130 mm) HD+ AMOLED, 1520 × 720 (330 ppi)
All: Gorilla Glass 3
|Rear camera||Triple |
|Connectivity||GSM, LTE, LTE Advanced, HSDPA, CDMA, TD-SCDMA|
Hardware and DesignEdit
The Z20 has an aluminum and glass construction. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ CPU and the Adreno 640 GPU. An AMOLED panel is used for both displays, with a 6.42-inch (163mm) 1080p 19.5:9 screen on the front and a smaller 5.1-inch (129.5mm) 720p 19:9 screen on the back. Both are protected by Gorilla Glass 5, and supports HDR10. It is available with 128 or 512 GB of non-expandable storage and 6 or 8 GB of RAM. A fingerprint sensor is located on both sides of the phone and is used to switch displays. The Z20 has a 4000mAh battery and can fast charge at up to 27W over USB-C. A triple camera setup is used, with a 48 MP main lens, a 16 MP ultrawide lens, and an 8 MP telephoto lens. The main lens has PDAF and OIS, with a red accent ring. It is capable of recording 1080p or 4K video at either 30 or 60 fps, and can also shoot 8K at 15 fps and 720p ultra slow-motion at 1920fps. A dual-LED flash is located to the left of the camera module, with another single-LED flash to the right. The device is available in Twilight Blue and Diamond Black.
The Z20 runs on Nubia UI 7, which is based on Android 9.0 "Pie".
- "Nubia Z20 - Full phone specifications". gsmArena. Retrieved 2019-09-23.
- "nubia Z20 launching for global markets on October 14". gsmArena. 23 September 2019. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- Joita, Betty (23 September 2019). "Nubia Z20 Is Coming To US and Europe This October". techthelead. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- Bokhari, Ali (5 September 2019). "Nubia Z20 Review: Specs, prices and unique features". Facts Chronicle. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- "nubia Z20 unveiled with two AMOLED displays and Snapdragon 855+". gsmArena. 8 August 2019. Retrieved 6 October 2019.