kodi_libretro_buildbot_game_addons for Kodi
This is a script that generates Kodi game addons from the libretro buildbot binaries. This is experimental at this point. The addons should auto build (if an update is found) using Github Actions once every week.
To install the game addons, choose the appropriate repository:
- Kodi App users on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX (x86_64) and Android (armv7 and aarch64) can install this repository
- LibreElec x86_64 users can install this repository
- LibreElec or Raspbian OS on RPi / OSMC users can install this repository
You will also need the Libretro Compatability addon (game.libretro) installed, which is available in the official Kodi repository / Kodi ppa.
If you want to support this repository, help is needed in getting the files in this folder in order:
- Adding assets for new cores (icons, etc)
- Adding / editing buttonmap and topology xml files so they will utilize the correct controllers in Kodi
Game Addon Status:
Credits: Images created procedurally using retroarch systematic icons that can be found here, and are covered by the CC Attribution 4.0 International license.
- Update scripting for logging purposes
- Add additional platforms
- Update database for controller requirements and mapping where needed