(Redirected from Kingston (disambiguation))
|Look up Kingston in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kingston may refer to:
- Kingston (biscuit), an Australian sweet biscuit
- Kingston clan, or The Latter Day Church of Christ, a Mormon fundamentalist denomination
- Kingston Cricket Club, an 18th-century team in Kingston upon Thames, England
- Kingston FC, a soccer team in Ontario, Canada
- Kingston station (Rhode Island), a historic American railway station
- Kingston Technology, an American multinational computer technology corporation
- Kingston (Upper Marlboro, Maryland), a historic home in the U.S.
- List of ships named Kingston
- HM Prison Kingston, former prison in Portsmouth, England
- All pages with titles beginning with Kingston
- All pages with titles containing Kingston
- Kingston Airport (disambiguation)
- Kingston Road (disambiguation)
- Kingston Bridge (disambiguation)
- Kingston College (disambiguation)
- Kingston Hill (disambiguation)
- Kingston House (disambiguation)
- Kingston station (disambiguation)
- Kingstone (disambiguation)
- Kington (disambiguation)
- Kingtown (disambiguation)
- Kingstown (disambiguation)
- Kinston (disambiguation)
- Kingston courthouse shooting, a 2005 incident in Kingston, Tennessee, U.S.
- Kingston: Confidential, an American TV drama
- Kingston v Preston, an English contract law case
- Kingston valve, fitted in the bottom of a ship
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.