Iris Tallulah Elizabeth Law
25 October 2000
|Agency||IMG Models (worldwide)|
Iris Tallulah Elizabeth Law (born 25 October 2000) is an English fashion model and actress.
Law was born in the district of Primrose Hill in the London Borough of Camden, to actors Jude Law and Sadie Frost; she has two brothers Rafferty and Rudy, one maternal half-brother, two paternal half-sisters, and another paternal half-sibling born in 2020. Her godmother is British supermodel Kate Moss. She completed her GCSEs in 2017. She is studying textiles at Central Saint Martins.
Law's career in fashion started with a photoshoot for a brand called Illustrated People, from there she was contacted by an agent; she was then chosen by Christopher Bailey to be the face of Burberry's beauty campaign. The next year, in 2016, she appeared in a resort look-book for Miu Miu. She has appeared in adverts for Marc Jacobs, La Perla, and Stella McCartney, as well as Lacoste, Calvin Klein, and Versace. In 2021, she became an ambassador for Dior Beauty. She made her runway debut at Miu Miu's A/W 2020 fashion show. She had already appeared in a Vogue editorial as a toddler.
- Weinstock, Tish (8 February 2017). "Teen beauty Iris Law talks school days and modeling for Burberry". i-D.
- "Iris Law - Model". models.com.
- Ramsdale, Suzannah (15 July 2021). "Iris Law: 'I've been brought up with morals, not necessarily to do with acting but for life'". Evening Standard.
- Saliban, Sandra (1 June 2022). "Iris Law Debuts as Face of Versace in Summer Campaign". WWD.
- Borrelli-Persson, Laird (18 December 2015). "Sorry, Social Media: Before Iris Law Was a Model on Instagram, She Was One in Vogue". Vogue. Condé Nast.
- Seth, Radhika (1 July 2021). ""The Day I Shaved My Head, I Changed My Life": Iris Law Unveils Her Dramatic Buzz Cut In British Vogue". British Vogue. Condé Nast.