Frimley Park Hospital
|Frimley Park Hospital|
|Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust|
|Location||Frimley, Surrey, England|
|Care system||NHS England|
Frimley Park Hospital was opened to provide a full range of acute services to patients North East Hampshire and West Surrey in 1974. After Cambridge Military Hospital in Aldershot closed in 1996, the hospital was selected by the Ministry of Defence to host one of the Ministry of Defence Hospital Units.
The hospital was built with reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete beams which was the subject of a safety alert in 2019. This may lead to the rebuilding of the hospital as a cheaper option than replacing the beams. In 2022 it was announced that operating theatres would be taken out of use to allow for urgent work on their roofs. This would reduce the capacity for operations by around 2,000. Emergency work would also affect its ability to admit elective patients to beds. The reinforcement works, which are temporary, would cost £8.1 million in 2022-23, and around £10 million in subsequent years. 
- Lady Louise Windsor (born 2003) – daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- James, Viscount Severn (born 2007) – son of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
Other notable births:
- Jonny Wilkinson (born 1979) – Rugby Union World Cup winner
- Boo and Walt Evans (born 2018) – The twins of Chris Evans
- "Frimley Park marks NHS at 60". Get Surrey. 7 August 2008. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "MDHU Frimley Park". Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Trust considers 'replacing or rebuilding' hospital due to risky roof beams". Health Service Journal. 5 July 2021. Retrieved 3 September 2021.
- "Trust hit by £2m penalty due to broken roof in 'toughest year' for funding". Health Service Journal. 9 May 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Royal baby born prematurely". BBC News. 8 November 2003. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Countess gives birth to baby boy". BBC News. 17 December 2007. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Jonny Wilkinson back in a good place with England". The Telegraph. 30 October 2009. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Chris Evans and wife welcome twins". BBC News. 20 September 2018. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "St Helens Hospital rated 'outstanding' by Care Quality Commission". BBC News. 19 January 2016. Retrieved 25 January 2016.