Han Jin-won (Korean: 한진원, born 1986) is a South Korean screenwriter. He is best known for his work on Parasite as writer, which earned him critical appraisal and recognition including an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay at the 92nd Academy Awards in 2020. He shared this award with Bong Joon-ho, and this made the two of them the first Asian writers to win any screenwriting Academy Award.
|2012||South Bound||No||No||No||Prop team|
|2014||Dad for Rent||Assistant||No||No|
|2015||Granny's Got Talent||Assistant||No||Yes||Role as Bus mock 3|
|Enemies In-Law||Support for Directing||No||No|
|2017||Sense8 (season 2)||Assistant||No||No||Third assistant director - Korea Unit|
|2019||Parasite||No||Yes||No||Co-writer with Bong Joon-ho|
Also credited as script supervisor
Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay
BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay
- Pedersen, Erik (2020-02-09). "Oscars Winners List (Updating Live)". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-02-09.
- Oscars: Bong Joon Ho's 'Parasite' Wins South Korea's First Oscar|Hollywood Reporter
- Joyce Eng (2020-02-07). "'Parasite's' Bong Joon Ho and Han Jin Won would be the first Asian writers to win an Oscar – GoldDerby". Goldderby.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Granny's Got Talent at Naver (in Korean)
- Sense8 S2 at Naver (in Korean)
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|