Frederick, Prince of Wales
Frederick, Prince of Wales, born Frederick Louis; (1 February 1707 – 31 March 1751) was the son of George II And Queen Caroline of Ansbach. He was the father of King George III. He and his parents had arguments often. He died in 1751 after a lung injury. His son was his heir.
|Princess Augusta, Duchess of Brunswick||31 August 1737||31 March 1813||married, 1764, Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick; had issue|
|George III||4 June 1738||29 January 1820||married, 1761, Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz; had issue|
|Prince Edward, Duke of York||14 March 1739||17 September 1767|
|Princess Elizabeth||30 December 1740||4 September 1759|
|Prince William Henry, Duke of Gloucester||14 November 1743||25 August 1805||married, 1766, Maria Waldegrave, Countess Waldegrave; had issue|
|Prince Henry, Duke of Cumberland||27 November 1745||18 September 1790||married, 1771, Anne Horton; no issue|
|Princess Louisa||8 March 1749||13 May 1768|
|Prince Frederick||13 May 1750||29 December 1765|
|Caroline Matilda, Queen of Denmark and Norway||11 July 1751||10 May 1775||married, 1766, Christian VII, King of Denmark and Norway; had issue|
- History of the Monarchy - The Official Website of the British Monarchy
- Frederick Lewis, Prince of Wales Archived 2005-02-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Unusual royal deaths at Ward's Book of Days
- "From Lads to Lord's; The History of Cricket: 1300 – 1787". Archived from the original on 2011-06-29. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- Henry Churchyard "Royal Genealogies, Part 9" Archived 2009-05-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Sam Sloan "Big Combined Family Trees (pafg744)"
- F S Ashley-Cooper, At the Sign of the Wicket: Cricket 1742-1751, Cricket Magazine, 1900
- G B Buckley, Fresh Light on 18th Century Cricket, Cotterell, 1935
- Timothy J McCann, Sussex Cricket in the Eighteenth Century, Sussex Record Society, 2004
- Thomson, Arthur Alexander: Odd Men In: A Gallery of Cricket Eccentics (The Pavilion Library, 1985).
- H T Waghorn, Cricket Scores, Notes, etc. (1730-1773), Blackwood, 1899
- H T Waghorn, The Dawn of Cricket, Electric Press, 1906
- Michael De-la-Noy, The King Who Never Was: The Story of Frederick, Prince of Wales, London; Chester Springs, PA: Peter Owen, 1996.
- John Walters, The Royal Griffin: Frederick, Prince of Wales, 1707-51, London: Jarrolds, 1972.