Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up executive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Executive may refer to:
Role, title, or function
- Executive (government), branch of government that has authority and responsibility for the administration of state bureaucracy
- Executive, a senior management role in an organization
- Chief executive officer (CEO), one of the highest-ranking corporate officers (executives) or administrators
- Executive director, the senior manager of an organization, company, or corporation
- Executive education, term used for programs at graduate-level business schools that aim to educate managers or entrepreneurs
- Executive officer, a high-ranking member of a corporation body, government or military
- Business executive, a person responsible for running an organization
- Music executive or record executive, person within a record label who works in senior management
- Studio executive, employee of a film studio
- Executive producer, a person who oversees the production of an entertainment product
- Account executive, a job title given by a number of marketing agencies (usually to trainee staff who report to account managers)
- Executive functions or executive system, theorized cognitive system in psychology that controls and manages other cognitive processes
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Executive (magazine), a Lebanese business monthly
- The Executive (magazine), a Singaporean business monthly
- The Executive, a fictional raincoat in the Seinfeld episode "The Raincoats"
- The Executive, a musical band including Andrew Ridgeley and George Michael before the formation of Wham!
Brands and enterprises
- Chrysler Executive, a car offered 1983–1986
- Sinclair Executive, an electronic calculator offered in the early 1970s
Computing and Technology
- Executive (operating system), the operating system for the ICL 290x range of computers
- The Windows Executive, internal part of modern Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Executive car, in Britain: an automobile larger than a large family car
- Executive paper size (often 7.25 by 10.5 inches (184 mm × 267 mm))
- All pages with titles containing Executive
- Executive order (disambiguation), a form of act issued by a number of the executive branch of a central government
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Executive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.