Baron-Cohen or Baron Cohen is a Jewish surname.
Surnamed Baron CohenEdit
- Erran Baron Cohen (born 1968), a British composer and trumpet player and brother of Sacha Baron Cohen
- Sacha Baron Cohen (born 1971), a comedian and actor known for many characters including Ali G, Borat, Brüno, and "The Dictator".
- Simon Baron-Cohen (born 1958), a psychologist, and professor of developmental psychopathology (and cousin of Erran and Sacha Baron Cohen)
- Dan Baron Cohen (born 1957), a playwright and president of the International Drama in Education and the Arts (IDEA) World Congress; brother of Simon Baron-Cohen
- Ashley Baron Cohen (born 1967), known professionally as "Ash" without a surname; film director and another brother of Simon Baron-Cohen
- Lionel Cohen, Baron Cohen (1888 – 1973), a British judge and Lord Justice of Appeal made a life peer
- Henry Cohen, 1st Baron Cohen of Birkenhead (1900 - 1977), a British physician, doctor and lecturer for whom the hereditary barony Baron Cohen of Birkenhead was created and on whose death it became extinct
|This page lists people with the surname Baron Cohen, Baron-Cohen. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|