Air Arabia Egypt
|Founded||September 9, 2009|
|Frequent-flyer program||Air Rewards|
|Parent company||Air Arabia (100%)|
|Key people||Emad Salem|
Air Arabia Egypt is an Alexandria-based Air Arabia Group company. The airline offers low-cost travel to a number of destinations across the region. The company focuses on booking online. Air Arabia Egypt also provides booking facilities through call centers, travel agents, appointed GSA's and sales shops.
During the Arab Air Carriers Organization conference in October 2009, Air Arabia CEO Adel Ali indicated that the new airline would operate from Alexandria and a Red Sea station (either Sharm el-Sheikh or Hurghada) as well as Cairo. "Egypt has different needs," he says, in contrast to the single bases established by Air Arabia in Sharjah and Morocco.
As of December 2019, the airline flies to the following destinations:
The Air Arabia Egypt fleet consists of the following aircraft as of August 2021:
- "Contractions" (PDF). faa.gov. Retrieved 2020-12-22.
- Reed Business Information Limited. "Third Air Arabia carrier to be based in Egypt". Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Contact Info Archived 2012-10-20 at the Wayback Machine." Air Arabia. Retrieved on 21 June 2010. "Air Arabia (Egypt) Air Arabia (Egypt) Head Quarters 56Kamal Eldin salah st. Smouha/Alexandria, Egypt" - Arabic Archived 2013-09-18 at the Wayback Machine: "العربية للطيران مصر المركز الرئيسي للعربية للطيران مصر 56ش كمال الدين صلاح/سموحه الاسكندريه"
- Liu, Jim (12 November 2019). "Air Arabia Egypt expands Saudi Arabia network in Nov 2019". routesonline.com.
- Liu, Jim (2 February 2018). "Air Arabia Egypt adds new Milan route from May 2018". routesonline.com.
- Liu, Jim (16 July 2018). "Air Arabia Egypt expands Sharm el Sheikh network in 3Q18". routesonline.com.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 13.