This article needs a plot summary. (November 2021)
|Charming the Hearts of Men|
|Directed by||S.E. DeRose|
|Written by||S.E. DeRose|
|Produced by||Richard T. Lewis|
|Edited by||Jo Francis|
|Music by||Mark Orton|
|Distributed by||Gravitas Ventures|
Charming the Hearts of Men is a 2021 American historical romantic drama film written and directed by S.E. DeRose and starring Kelsey Grammer, Anna Friel and Sean Astin. It is inspired by true events during the Civil rights movement in 1964.
- Anna Friel as Grace Gordon
- Kelsey Grammer as Congressman
- Starletta DuPois as Mattie
- Pauline Dyer as Jubilee
- Aml Ameen as Walter
- Sean Astin as George
- Hendrix Yancey as Angelina
- Jill Marie Jones as Viola
- Diane Ladd as Alice Paul
- Courtney Gains as Mr. Spratz
- Curtis Hamilton as Andrew
- Henry G. Sanders as Abel
- Justice Leak as Dick
- Tom Schanley as Bradford Lotts
Christian Gallichio of Film Threat rated the film a 5 out of 10 and wrote, "Despite the pedigree and performances, the overall political sentiments and underdeveloped script hold Charming the Hearts of Man back from presenting a fully realized portrait of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.”
- Hipes, Patrick (June 21, 2021). "'Charming The Hearts Of Men', Starring Kelsey Grammer & Anna Friel, Gets U.S. Release Date In Gravitas Ventures Deal". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 28, 2021.
- "Charming the Hearts of Men". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved November 27, 2021.
- Gallichio, Christian (August 25, 2021). "Charming the Hearts of Men". Film Threat. Retrieved November 28, 2021.