File:Cecily Neville, duchess of York.jpg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 460 × 599 pixels. Other resolutions: 184 × 240 pixels | 369 × 480 pixels | 590 × 768 pixels | 1,124 × 1,463 pixels.
Original file (1,124 × 1,463 pixels, file size: 1.19 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|DescriptionCecily Neville, duchess of York.jpg||
English: Portrait of Cecily Neville, great duchess of York, wife of Richard, 3-d duke of York and mother of king Edward IV and Richard III.
|Source||Cecily Nevill, duchess of York, “The Ruby Rose”, mother of kings Edward IV of York and Richard III of York.|
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:07, 22 June 2021||1,124 × 1,463 (1.19 MB)||Erasme Squwelf (talk | contribs)||Uploaded a work by Anonymous from Cecily Nevill, duchess of York, “The Ruby Rose”, mother of kings Edward IV of York and Richard III of York. with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Horizontal resolution||69 dpc|
|Vertical resolution||69 dpc|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CS Windows|
|File change date and time||22:28, 9 May 2009|
|Y and C positioning||Centered|
|Date and time of digitizing||01:40, 29 January 2009|
|Meaning of each component|
|Supported Flashpix version||1|
|Scene capture type||Standard|
|Image width||1,124 px|
|Image height||1,463 px|
|Date metadata was last modified||23:28, 9 May 2009|
29 January 2009