Maria Bona, Princess of Savoy-Genoa
|Birthname||Maria Bona Margherita Albertina Vittoria|
|born on||1 August 1896 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°23' 03°10 Asc. 16°57'|
Italian royalty, Princess of Savoy-Genoa by birth, as a daughter of Prince Tommaso, Duke of Genoa and Princess Isabella of Bavaria. She became Princess of Bavaria as the wife of Prince Konrad of Bavaria. They married on 8 January 1921 and had two children. Maria Bona died on 2 February 1971, aged 74, in Rome.
- child->parent relationship with Isabella, Princess of Bavaria (born 31 August 1863)
- child->parent relationship with Tommaso, Duke of Genoa (born 6 February 1854)
- spouse relationship with Konrad, Prince of Bavaria (born 22 November 1883). Notes: 1921-1969
- sibling relationship with Eugenio, Duke of Genoa (born 13 March 1906)
- sibling relationship with Ferdinando, Duke of Genoa (1884) (born 21 April 1884)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Le Matin," 2 August 1896, p. 4: "La princesse Isabelle; duchesse de Gênes, est accouchée hier matin d'une fille au château d'Aglié en Piémont."
(The Princess Isabella; Duchess of Genoa, gave birth yesterday morning to a daughter at the castle of Aglié in Piedmont).
A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (48 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy-Genoa, by birth)