|Born||August 15, 1984|
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
Quinton Aaron (born August 15, 1984) is an American actor. He made his film debut in Michel Gondry's Be Kind Rewind. His first lead role was as Michael Oher in the 2009 film The Blind Side.
Aaron made his film debut as Q in Michel Gondry's Be Kind Rewind, starring Mos Def and Jack Black. He co-starred in an NYU thesis short film called Mr. Brooklyn with Al Thompson (Liberty Kid, A Walk to Remember), directed by Jason Sokoloff.
Aaron has appeared in two episodes of the TV show Law & Order (Season 17, episode "Bling" as a bodyguard and episode "Fallout" as a bouncer and episode s11e17 "Disabled").
His first lead role was playing Michael Oher, alongside Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw in The Blind Side, released November 20, 2009. Directed by John Lee Hancock, the film was adapted from Michael Lewis's 2006 book The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game, which features Oher's real-life story. Oher had started in ten games as a guard during his first season with the Ole Miss Rebels, becoming a first-team freshman All-American, and later an American football offensive tackle for the Baltimore Ravens. Aaron auditioned for the role after his mother found out about the casting call online. Chosen as a finalist, he was flown in to Los Angeles for the final audition. Unsure whether he had been successful, he reached into his pocket on his way to the door and pulled out a card, telling director John Lee Hancock that he knew that it was a long shot for him to get the part, but that he did security work and would love to provide those services should they be needed for the film. Director Hancock said that he would keep it in mind.
On March 24, 2010, Aaron guest-starred with Jill Scott in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. On April 28, 2010, Quinton guest-starred in the "We All Saw This Coming" episode of Mercy. On April 4, 2011 Quinton guest-starred in the season finale of Harry's Law with his The Blind Side co-star Kathy Bates.
During the 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Game, Aaron participated in the Taco Bell Legends and Celebrities Softball Game as a victorious American Leaguer.
|2007||Law & Order||Uncredited||Season 17, Episodes 18 and 19|
|2007||I Hate Black People||Bar Patron||Short|
|2008||Be Kind Rewind||Q|
|2008||Play or Be Played||Bodyguard||Television movie|
|2009||The Blind Side||Michael Oher||Nominated - Black Reel Award: Best Breakthrough Performance|
Nominated - Teen Choice Awards 2010 for Breakout Male Actor
Nominated - MTV Movie Awards 2010 for Best Breakout Star
|2010||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Damien Woods||Season 11, Episode 17|
|2010||Mercy||Season 1, Episode 20|
|2011||One Tree Hill||Tommy||Season 8, Episodes 14 and 17|
|2011||Harry's Law||Brian Jones||Season 1, Episode 12|
|2011||Drop Dead Diva||Jacob Campbell||Season 3, Episode 12|
|2015||My Favorite Five||T.I.|
|2015||Dancer and the Dame||Louis|
|2016||Mothers and Daughters||Dr. Hamilton|
|2016||My First Miracle||Brandon|
|2016||Hero of the Underworld||Tino|
|2017||It's Not My Fault and I Don't Care Anyway||Brian Calhoun|
|2017||Jason's Letter||Troy James Sr.|
|2017||Rock Paper Dead||Joe|
|2018||Fishbowl California||Rad Chad|
- "Hollywood Actor, Quinton Aaron, Announces His 2014 Celeb Golf Event". PR Web. July 21, 2014. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
The festivities will begin in Atlanta, GA on August 14th at The Bobby Jones Golf Course, where Quinton will host his annual celebrity golf invitational. The following day is Quinton's thirtieth birthday...
- "Quinton Aaron: August 15". BET. Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- Borders, Savannah (August 13, 2014). "'Blind Side' star returns to host celebrity golf tourney, parties". NeighborNewspapers.com. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
a 30th birthday party for Aaron...birthday party Friday (August 15) from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Evans, Kelley D. (2017-04-24). "'The Blind Side's' Quinton Aaron provides hope and encouragement to students who are being bullied". The Undefeated. Retrieved 2021-09-08.
- Newsfeed, O. W. C. (2021-08-18). "Leaders and Game Changers Ep. 23: Actor Quinton Aaron". Rocket Yard. Retrieved 2021-09-08.
- "'Blind Side' Actor Spotted In Downtown Round Rock". Round Rock, TX Patch. 2021-08-19. Retrieved 2021-09-08.
- Sragow, Michael (2009-11-20). "Giant-size role for Quinton Aaron". Archived from the original on 2011-02-15. Retrieved 2009-11-29.
- "APA has signed Quinton Aaron ("Be Kind Rewind"), Matthew "Mdot" Finley, and Michael Gaston ("Fringe"), for representation". www.gale.com. Archived from the original on November 2, 2012.
- "WarnerBros.com | The Blind Side | Movies". www.warnerbros.com. Retrieved 2020-01-22.
- "Exclusive: Jill Scott and Blind Side's Quinton Aaron Guest on SVU". TV Guide. Archived from the original on 2010-02-22.
- "Cast | Busy Day Movie - Attila Arpa, Tommy Lister, Quinton Aaron". Archived from the original on June 30, 2015. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Quinton Aaron.|