|Look up awan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Awan may refer to:
- Awan (Kuwait), a newspaper
- Awan (religious figure), the wife and sister of Cain
- Awan (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Awan (tribe), a Punjabi Muslim ethnic group
- Awan dynasty, an Elamite dynasty of Iran
- Awan languages, spoken in South America
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Awan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.