|Anna Maria of Brandenburg|
|Duchess consort of Pomerania|
|Born||3 February 1567|
Zechlin Palace, Rheinberg
|Died||14 November 1618 (aged 51)|
|Spouse||Barnim X, Duke of Pomerania|
|Father||John George, Elector of Brandenburg|
|Mother||Sabina of Brandenburg-Ansbach|
Anna Maria was a daughter of the John George, Elector of Brandenburg (1525–1598), from his second marriage to Sabina of Brandenburg-Ansbach (1548–1575), daughter of the George, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach.
In 1580, she was engaged to Barnim X, Duke of Pomerania of Pomerania and on 8 January 1581, she married him in Berlin. As her Wittum, she received the district of Bytów on the Kashubian border. They had no children. When Barnim inherited Pomerania in 1600, he left Bytów to his brother Casimir and Anna Maria received the district of Wolin, including the eponymous town and palace as her jointure.
After her husband died in 1603, Anna Maria lived at Wolin Castle in Wolin. Accurate records of the income and expenditure of the district of Wolin during her reign exist; they were less than the income of Bytów district and Anna Maria was compensated financially for the difference. She settled a dispute with Bogislaw XIII, Duke of Pomerania about the right to hunt in her district. After her death in 1618, her Wittum reverted to Francis, Duke of Pomerania.
- Karl Friedrich Pauli: Allgemeine preussische Staatsgeschichte, C. P. Francken, 1762, p. 294
- Julius H. Biesner: Geschichte von Pommern und Rügen: nebst angehängter Special-Geschichte des Klosters Eldena, Koch, 1839, p. 397
- Heinrich Karl Wilhelm Berghaus: Landbuch des Herzogthums Pommern und des Fürstenthums Rügen, Dietze, 1865, p. 614
- Samuel Buchholtz: Versuch einer Geschichte der Churmarck Brandenburg von der ersten Erscheinung der deutschen Sennonen an bis auf jezige Zeiten, vol. 3–4, F. W. Birnstiel, 1767, p. 488
- Ge. Wilh. v Raumer: Die Insel Wollin u. das Seebad Misdroy, Decker, 1851, p. 151 ff