Aloo may refer to:
- Aloo, a South Asian term for potatoes, found in the names of a number of dishes:
- Aloo gobi, potatoes and cauliflower
- Aloo gosht, potatoes and meat in shorba
- Aloo mutter, potatoes and peas in tomato gravy
- Aloo paratha, an unleavened bread stuffed with mashed potatoes
- Aloo pie, a fried pastry filled with potatoes and vegetables
- Dum aloo, fried potatoes with gravy
- Saag aloo, fried potatoes with spinach (palak) or fenugreek (methi) curry
- Chuck Aloo, a character in Late Night with Conan O'Brien parody segment "60", played by Andy Blitz
- Rex Aloo, a title referring to Coroticus, one of the kings of Strathclyde
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aloo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.