2017 VTB United League All-Star Game
|Date||11 February 2017|
|Venue||Bolshoy Ice Dome, Sochi, Russia|
2017 VTB United League All-Star was the inaugural All-Star event of the VTB United League as a part of the 2016–17 VTB United League. The event took place on February 11, 2017. The game was played at the Bolshoy Ice Dome in Sochi, Russia. The game was played in a Russia Stars vs. the World Stars format. The Russian Stars won the game against the World Stars, by a score of 131:121. Andrey Vorontsevich was named the MVP of the game. Jānis Timma won the All-Star Game's slam dunk contest, and Sergey Karasev won the 3-Point Contest.
|February 11, 2017||Russian Stars||131–121||World Stars||Sochi|
|19:20 (MSK)||Scoring by quarter: 45–40, 22–30, 36–28, 28–23|
|Pts: Vorontsevich 28
Rebs: Khryapa 10
Asts: three players 7
Eff: Vorontsevich 36
|Boxscore||Pts: Blūms, De Colo 18
Rebs: De Colo, Langford 5
Asts: Rochestie 9
Eff: De Colo 24
|Arena: Bolshoy Ice Dome
Referees: Jakub Zamojski (POL), Alexey Davydov (RUS), Semen Ovinov (RUS)
- Schedule Released, Includes Inaugural All-Star Game
- Russia Stars 131 - 121 World Stars.
- Russian Stars beat World Stars in VTB League All Star game.
- Janis Timma is the VTB All-Star game slam dunk champion.
- Sergey Karasev wins the VTB All-Star game three-point contest.
- "All-Star Game Rosters Revealed". Vtb-league.com. Retrieved 2017-04-01.
- "All-Star Game Starters Revealed". Vtb-league.com. Retrieved 2017-04-01.