Explore the Cambridge Dictionary
Click on the arrows to change the translation direction.
- English–Dutch Dutch–English
- English–French French–English
- English–German German–English
- English–Indonesian Indonesian–English
- English–Italian Italian–English
- English–Japanese Japanese–English
- English–Norwegian Norwegian–English
- English–Polish Polish–English
- English–Portuguese Portuguese–English
- English–Spanish Spanish–English
- English–Chinese (Simplified)
- English–Chinese (Traditional)
Word of the Day
to repeat exactly what someone else says, without understanding it or thinking about its meaningAbout this
Cambridge Dictionary +Plus
Free word lists and quizzes to create, download and share!
Go to + Plus or Log in
You’re logged in. Start creating a word list or do a quiz!