★ 62nd Venice International Film Festival
The 62nd annual Venice international film festival opened on August 31, 2005 with Tsui takes seven swords and closed on 10 September 2005 with the presentation of Peter Ho-sun chans musical perhaps love. The squads were announced festival Director Marco Mueller on 28 July 2005 in Rome. Digital movies can compete in all categories for the first time in the history of the festival.
Asian cinema confirmed its viability, and this years most important work has demonstrated that he is again capable of challenging the most intelligent spectacular effects from Hollywood.
Japanese animated film Director Hayao Miyazaki and Italian actress Stefania Sandrelli was awarded the Golden lion for lifetime achievement. "Golden lion" defeated "Brokeback mountain".
During this festival included the international competition to design the new Palazzo del cinema. The winner of the contest was 5 1 & Rudy Ricciotti. The purpose of the new building will house the headquarters of the festival, as well as congresses and cultural events.
1. Jury. (Жюри)
The international jury of the 62nd International film festival in Venice was composed as follows:
The main competition of Venice-62 jury awards the Golden lion for best film.
- Emiliana Torrini, Icelandic singer, songwriter and actress.
- Christine Vachon is an American producer active in the independent sector of the film.
- Ah Cheng, Chinese author and screenwriter.
- Amos Gitai, Israeli film.
- Edgar Reitz, the German filmmaker and Professor of film.
- Claire Denis, French Director and writer.
- Dante Ferretti is an Italian production designer, art Director and costume designer President of the jury.
Horizons program "Horizons", the jury chose two award-winning horizons for best film and best documentary.
- Isabel Coixet, the Spanish Director.
- Valerio Mastandrea, Italian film, theatre and television actor.
- Mimmo Rotella, the Italian artist closely associated with cinema chair.
- Jean-Michel Frodon, a French film critic.
- Shinya Tsukamoto, the Japanese Director and actor.
The short film competition at the Corto Cortissimo jury assigns the award in Corto Cortissimo for best short, and the UIP prize for best European short.
- Clemens Klopfenstein, Director of the Swiss cinema.
- Chema Prado, the Spanish film critic, Chairman.
- Giovanna Gallardo, Italian Director and screenwriter.
Opera prima "Luigi De Laurentiis" award for debut film in the competition, examines all feature-length films that are first works present in the various sections of the festival, that the jury assigns "the lion of the future Luigi De Laurentiis prize For best debut work" in one film and a prize of € 100.000 put forward by Filmauro, and the 20.000 meters of film offered by Kodak.
- Peter Cowie, British film historian, author.
- Renata Litvinova, the Russian actress, Director and screenwriter.
- Guy Maddin, canadian screenwriter, Director, author, cinematographer and editor, Chairman.
- Isabella Ferrari, Italian film, theatre and television actress.
- Ismael Ferroukhi, French-Moroccan film Director.
2.1. Official selection. In the competition. (В конкурсе)
Competitive section official selection international competition of feature films in 35mm and digital format HD running on the Golden lion.Highlighted title indicates the Golden Lion winner.
2.2. Official selection. Out of competition. (Вне конкуренции)
Non-competitive section is very impressive films. Works by Directors already established in past editions of the festival, and films deemed appropriate for a midnight screening.
2.3. Official selection. Horizons. (Горизонты)
Section aims to give a picture of new trends in cinema. Documentaries now included in this section, in order to make the program more readable and avoid confusion between different rich and complex sections.Highlighted titles indicate the Horizons Awards for Best Film and Best Documentary respectively.
2.4. Official selection. Short film competition. (Конкурс короткометражных фильмов)
The following films in 35mm, whose length does not exceed 30 minutes, was selected for the short film competition at the Corto Cortissimo:Highlighted title indicates Lion for Best Short Film
2.5. Official selection. The secret history of Asian cinema. (Тайная история азиатского кино)
This is a retrospective section on Chinese film 1934 to 1990 and Japanese cinema 1926 to 1978. The films are listed in chronological order.
2.6. Official selection. The secret history of Italian cinema 2. (Тайная история итальянского кино 2)
A retrospective section on Italian film 1946 to 1976. This section is part of a planned 4-year retrospective on some of the lesser known side of Italian cinema, which began at the 61st edition of the festival.
3. Autonomous sections. (Автономные разделы)
International Critics Week In Venice Film. (Международной Неделе Критики В Венеции Фильм)
The following films were selected for screening in competition at the international critics of the 20 th Venice film of the week:* In collaboration with Venice Days
Venice Days. (Венеция Дней)
The following films were selected for the 2nd edition of the Venice days Giornate degli Autonomous section authors:Highlighted title indicates the Lion Of The Future winner. - * In collaboration with the 20th International Critics Week.
4.1. Awards. Official selection. (Официальный выбор)
The following awards were presented at the 62 th edition:
- Silver lion for best Director: regular lovers Les lovers Reguliers Philippe Garrel.
- The award for best screenplay: George Clooney and Grant Heslov for Good night and good luck.
- Golden lion: Brokeback mountain by ang Lee.
- Jury special prize: Mary by Abel Ferrara.
- The Volpi Cup for Best actor: David some apartments for a good night, and good luck.
- The Volpi Cup for best actress: Giovanna Mezzogiorno for the beast in the heart.
- The prize For best cinematography: William Lubchansky for ordinary fans.
- Prize Marcello Mastroianni for best emerging actor or actress: Menothy Cesar to the South.
- Special lion for overall work: Isabelle Huppert.
Horizons awards Winner of the program "Horizons"
- Best documentary: East of Paradise Lech Kowalski.
- Best film: First on the moon first on the moon by Alexei Fedorchenko.
Short film award in Corto Cortissimo lion
- Special mention: Layla Afel Leon Prudovsky.
- Citroen short super-short lion for Best short film: Xiaozhan Small station, Lin Chien-ping.
- UIP prize for Best European short film: butterflies, Max Jacoby.
4.2. Awards. Autonomous sections. (Автономные разделы)
The following official pledge awards were presented in the movies standalone sections:
International Critics Week In Venice Film
- The prize of spectator sympathies: Mother Nature mater Natura-Massimo Andrei.
- FEDIC award: Mother Nature Massimo Andrei.
- Isvema Award: Mother Nature Massimo Andrei.
Venice Days Giornate Degli Authors
- Lion Of The Future.
- NETPAC award: 13 Tzameti Gela Babluani.
- The prize of the authors of Venice: love, Vladan Nikolic.
- UNESCO award: La Passione Di Giosuè lEbreo company Pasquale Scimeca.
- Pasinetti Award At The Venice Days: Elio Petri. Notes on the Director Federico Bacci, Stefano Leone, Nicola Guarneri.
- Label cinema Europe: the young Lieutenant Le Petit Lieutenant Xavier Beauvois.
- "Lino Micciche" first feature award: Craj - Domani documentary David Marengo.
4.3. Awards. Other side awards. (Другая сторона награды)
The following collateral awards were presented for films in the competition:
- Best film horizons: the Wild blue Yonder Werner Herzog.
- The best film in the main competition: good night and good luck George Clooney.
- FIPRESCI prize. (Приз ФИПРЕССИ)
- Pasinetti Award. (Премия Пазинетти)
- S. I. C. E. A. award: dam street hin Yan Li Yu horizons.
- Best film horizons: Texas Fausto Paravidino.
- The SIGNIS prize: Mary by Abel Ferrara.
- The best film in the main competition: good night and good luck George Clooney.
- Award UNICEF: the beast in the heart of the beast Nel Cuore Cristina Comencini.
- Award Jameson short film: Aria Claudio Noce.
- Alternatives: Lady vengeance, Park Chan Wook.
- Best international film: gardener Fernando Meirelles.
- Best Italian film: the beast in the heart Christina Comencini.
- The Prize Of Young Cinema.
- Little Golden lion: lady Vengeance Chinjeolhan geumjassi, Park Chan-Wook.
- Doc, he acknowledged that the principle of fairness.
- The prize of Wella: the beast in the heart Christina Comencini.
- East of Paradise Lech Kowalski, the horizons.
- The dignity of the nobodies La Dignidad de Los Nadies Fernando E. Solanas horizons.
- Open prize: eternal regret Chang hen Gē Stanley Kwan.
- Best film in competition: Lady vengeance Chan-wook Park.
- Reward from Sergio Trasatti: Mary Abel Ferrara.
- CinemAvvenire Award. (Награда CinemAvvenire)
- Biografilm award: everything is illuminated Liev Schreiber horizons.
- The prize Laterna Magika: everything is illuminated Liev Schreiber horizons.
- Cinema for peace: heading South Laurent cantet.
- Lina Mangiacapre award: the secret life of words by Isabel Coixet horizons.
- Future film digital award at the festival: Corpse bride Tim Burton and Mike Johnson out of the competition.
- The dignity of the nobodies Fernando E. Solanas horizons.
- Prize of the city of Rome to the principle of fairness.
- The beast in the heart Christina Comencini.
- Network award human rights: the dignity of the nobodies Fernando E. Solanas horizons.
- Fund Award Mimmo Rotella: Mary Abel Ferrara.
- EIUC award: Giulio Manfredonia, Giobbe Covatta.
- The 61st annual Venice International Film Festival was held between 1 and 11 September 2004. The festival opened with Steven Spielberg s The Terminal
- Poland 2005: 62nd Venice International Film Festival Venice Italy 2005: Cittadella del Corto Rome, Italy 2005: Jerusalem Film Festival Jerusalem
- The 63rd annual Venice International Film Festival held in Venice Italy, was opened on 30 August 2006 with Brian De Palma s The Black Dahlia and was
- Best European Short Film at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival Butterflies was also nominated for the 2005 European Film Awards. In 2009 his
- Whitaker, Matthew Modine and Heather Graham. The film premiered at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival and received Jury Special Prize. It was followed
- French film directed by Emmanuelle Bercot, released in 2005. It was screened in the Official Selection Out of Competition category of the 62nd Venice International
- Golino. It was screened in the Horizons section at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival Valeria Golino as Maria Riccardo Scamarcio as Gianluca
- historical - adventure film directed by Riccardo Freda. In 2005 the film was restored and shown as part of the retrospective Casanova on the screen at the 62nd Venice International
- Shanghai. The film participated in the 62nd Venice International Film Festival and was shown at the 41st Chicago International Film Festival Sammi Cheng
- by the Venice Film Festival It is given by the festival jury in honor of an actress who has delivered an outstanding performance from the films in the
- keeping from her about her father s identity. El Viento on IMDb El Viento at the 2 nd edition of Venice Days 62nd Venice International Film Festival
- Italian film producer. In 2005 he was honored with a retrospective Homage to Fulvio Lucisano at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival Planet
- Retrieved 2006 - 12 - 03. Love on IMDb Love at AllMovie Official website Love at the 2 nd edition of Venice Days 62nd Venice International Film Festival
- 2005 film directed by Cristina Comencini, based on a novel written by herself. It was nominated for Golden Lion prize at the 62nd Venice International Film
- prestigious international film festivals such as 62nd Venice International Film Festival Jerusalem Film Festival Beijing, Palm Springs International Film Festival
- nomination Best Director nominated for Golden Lion of the 62nd Venice International Film Festival Paper Soldier Bumazhnyj Soldat 2008 - Nika Award in
- working people in Kolkata. The film premiered at the 11th Venice Days Film Festival on 4 September 2014 At the 62nd National Film Awards, it won the Indira
- tribute to the ideals of youth. The film won the Louis Delluc Prize. At the 62nd Venice International Film Festival Philippe Garrel won a Silver Lion
- lieutenant Metacritic. The Young Lieutenant on IMDb Le petit lieutenant at the 2 nd edition of Venice Days 62nd Venice International Film Festival
- Office Mojo 13 Tzameti at AllMovie NYTimes Review of 13 Tzameti 13 Tzameti at the 2 nd edition of Venice Days 62nd Venice International Film Festival
- House, Covent Garden. His film Farewell, My Queen opened the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival in February 2012. His 2014 film Three Hearts competed
- Best Film at the 6th Dubai International Film Festival His 2012 film Captive was shown in competition at the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival in
- Postcards from the Venice Film Festival Time. Archived from the original on 20 September 2014. Venice in the movies: 10 films that feature the city
- international documentary film festival officially opened in western Canada on October 11th. The festival originally was named Yorkton International Documentary
- Chinese Film Media Awards Best New Director Award Dam Street Winner 2005 - 62nd Venice International Film Festival International League Art Film Award
- independent Chinese film since 1949. It was selected to screen in the 2005 62nd Venice International Film Festival as part of that festival s retrospective
- ISBN 978 - 87 - 02 - 06669 - 2. Retrieved 19 February 2018. Allegro on IMDb Official Web Site Allegro at the 2 nd edition of Venice Days 62nd Venice International Film Festival
- Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival A list of anime films that debuted in theaters between 1 January and
- feature film Man Push Cart 2005 premiered at the Venice Film Festival 2005 and screened at the Sundance Film Festival 2006 The film won over
- Liu Jie, which won the Best Feature Film Award in the Horizon Section of the 63rd Venice International Film Festival was distributed by Chen in 2006. In
2007 venice film festival the master venice film festival film venice festival international film festival international film venice international venice international film international film festival venice film festival nd venice film festival nd nd international film festivals festivals films nd venice film festiv nd international film master venezia cinema italy nd venice international film nd venice film festival nd international film festival head venice films festival emea boussuge
|Top 10 gay and lesbian celebrities in China.cn. His KE 21 GRAMS 2010 has had its world premiere new Orizzonti section at 67th Venice International Film Festival. This was the first. .. Special: 62nd Venice International Film Festival, Report 3. Critics week at Venice International Festival, which ended September 10th, was created to raise the standard of film criticism and. .. Venice 2005 Cineuropa. Location, Italy. Edition number. 63. Point in time, 2006. Part of the series. Follows. 62nd Venice International Film Festival. Followed by.. .. 62nd Venice International Film Festival Golden Lion competitors. with a religious theme seemed to be well attended at the Venice Film Festival that ended September 10th. Two films this year stand out in particular.. .. This is an English translation of a press release originally issued in. Among parallel prizes awarded la Mostra, many Golden Lion at 62nd edition of the Venice International Film Festival.. .. Special: 62nd Venice International Film Festival, Report 2. Sep 12, 2005 director Ang Lee Taiwan receives Golden Lion for best awards ceremony of the 62nd Venice International Film Festival.. .. 62nd bfi london film festival in partnership with american express. Sep 9, 2005 Clooney brought his second directorial effort, Night, And Good Luck. title refers to catchphrase of the broadcast journalist Edward. .. 62nd Venice International Film Festival data. Aug 30, 2005 Shanghai Group says its latest production, Song of for Golden Lion award at the 62nd Venice International Film Festival.. .. THE SECRET HISTORY OF ASIAN CINEMA – Fondazione Prada. Mar 14, 2008 has received great praise, as evidenced by special invitations to the 61st 62nd Venice International Film Festivals in 2004 and.||Stanley Kwan film to compete in Venice. Jul 10, 2015 2005, his Everlasting Regret won Open Prize at the 62nd Venice International Film ley Kwan was born in October 1957. .. Category:2006 Venice Film Festival media Commons. Continuing its collaboration with La Biennale di Venezia, Venues: 62nd Venice International Film Festival and the Fondazione. .. 62nd Venice International Film Festival Infogalactic: the planetary. Sep 13, 2015 Venice International Film opened on August 31, This inaugural event 62nd Festival will thus acquire the value of a. .. Venice Film Festival. Aug 14, 2017 62nd Venice International Film Festival Golden Lion competitors 2005. .. Ang Lees gay film wins Golden Lion at Venice. The 77th International Film Festival is organised La Biennale di Venezia and directed by Alberto Barbera. It will take place at Venice Lido from 2 12. .. French films win a slew of prizes at the 62nd Venice Film Festival. Oct 20, 2018 triumphed 62nd BFI London. Cinemas Label at the 75th Venice International Film Festival, Sudabeh Mortezai whose. .. Watch: 62nd Venice International Film Festival The. 61st. 1 reference. imported from media project Italian pedia followed by 63rd Venice International Film Festival.. .. 62nd Berlin International Film Festival. Sep 15, 2005 Isabelle Huppert, Philippe Garrel, Gela Babluani, Laurent Cantet, Xavier Beauvois, among others, were back on Lido for the awards. .. Venice International Film Festival Lineup Announced News. Jul 29, 2005 Most line up for the 62nd Venice International Film Festival has been announced. While there are no Japanese movies of any sort in.|