Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 Apply or Odisha +2 e-Admission application form 2021 will be available at SAMS Odisha web portal samsodisha.gov.in.
You can apply online +2 admission for colleges in Odisha from August 2021 (Expected). For more details please read the full post.
Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021
For the students who are seeking to take admission in Odisha +2 Colleges, Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 Application Form can fill at the SAMS Odisha web portal.
The Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha will regulate the process for +2 e-admission in Odisha state to take admission in Plus Two Government and Private colleges.
After the declaration of 10th Result 2021 Odisha by BSE Odisha, the +2 e-admission 2021 processes will be begun for admission into Higher Secondary Schools, Govt Colleges of Private/Self Financing Colleges in Odisha.
Students who want to take admission in +2 Colleges in Odisha can submit their application form through the Students Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha.
Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 Application will be available between August 2021 and September 2021 at the SAMS Odisha.
Details about Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 online apply
|Page About||Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021|
|Online Apply at||Student Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha|
|Apply starts from||August 2021|
How to apply online Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021
- You should visit the official website of SAMS Odisha Portal or the below link.
- Next, find the New Registration for +2 e-admission 2021.
- Click on the link.
- Next, enter your Email Id and mobile no.
- Click on the submit button.
- An OTP will come on your mobile and enter it.
- Create a Password.
- Fill captcha code and click on submit.
- You will get Registration no along with the password that will be available on your mobile.
- In login to the page, log in with your credential.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload a photograph and click the submit button.
- Take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
Documents required for Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 apply
Below listed documents are may be required to fill up the application form on the official website of SAMS Odisha.
- Passport size photo
- Matric/10th Board Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- An Email Id
- A mobile number
Important links +2 e-Admission 2021 online apply
You May Read:
I hope this post is very helpful for you and if you have any problem knowing the dates of Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021 online apply please leave a comment in the below comment box.
Please stay in touch with this post for more updates for Odisha +2 e-Admission 2021.
Thanks for your visit.