1448 in England
|See also:||Other events of 1448|
- 11 March – Hundred Years' War: England cedes Maine to France.
- 16 March – Hundred Years' War: peace negotiations break down over the issue of English control over Brittany.
- 23 October – Scottish victory over the English at the Battle of Sark.
- Queen Margaret of Anjou founds Queens' College, Cambridge.
- Earliest known reference to Morris dancing in England.
- The Sunday Fairs Act is passed.
- The Worshipful Company of Haberdashers receives its royal charter