Saratoga County's Public Health Services department plans free COVID-19 vaccination clinics:
• Friday, July 23: Saratoga County Fair, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. next to the Sheriff’s Department, Gate 5; Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson available.
• Saturday, July 24: Saratoga County Fair, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., next to the Sheriff’s Department, Gate 5; Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson available
• Sunday, July 25: Saratoga County Fair, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., next to the Sheriff’s Department, Gate 5; Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson available
• Thursday, July 29: Stewarts at 208 Broad St., Schuylerville, in partnership with Stewarts Shops, 4 to 6 p.m.; Johnson & Johnson available
• Friday, Aug. 6: Living Hope United Methodist Church at 126 Middletown Road, Waterford, in conjunction with CDPHP, 10 to 11:45 a.m.; Johnson & Johnson available
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is a two-dose series authorized for use in individuals ages 12 and older. The Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a single dose series authorized for use in those ages 18 and older. Those who receive the Pfizer vaccine will be scheduled to get their second dose at the County Public Health office on a later date.
The vaccines are free and neither proof of insurance nor pre-registration is required. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The health services department regularly offers vaccination to residents at its facility in Ballston Spa.
For more information, call (518) 584-7460 Extension 8327 or visit www.saratogacountyny.gov.