殭屍哪有這麼帥 (Warm Bodies) 預告片 Trailer - VoiceTube 看影片學英語
Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

由 AI 自動生成
  • What am I doing with my life? I just want to connect.

    我的生活在做什麼?我只是想連接。

  • Why can't I connect with people?

    為什麼我不能與人交流?

  • Oh, right. It's because I'm dead.

    哦,對了。這是因為我已經死了。

  • I wish I could introduce myself, but I don't remember my name.

    我希望能自我介紹,但我不記得自己的名字。

  • I think it's started with an "r".

    我想它'是由一個"r"開始的。

  • But that's all I have left. It's kind of a bummer.

    但我只剩下這些了。這是一種無賴。

  • I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I mean, we are all dead.

    我不應該對自己這麼苛刻。我的意思是,我們都是死人。

  • This is my best friends. We even have almost conversations sometimes.

    這是我最好的朋友。我們甚至有時會有差不多的對話。

  • They call these guys, "bonies".

    他們叫這些傢伙,"bonies"。

  • They'll eat anything with a heartbeat.

    他們'會吃任何東西的心跳。

  • I mean, I will too, but...

    我的意思是,我也會,但是... ...

  • At least, I'm conflicted about it.

    至少,我'很矛盾。

  • Nice watch.

    漂亮的手錶。

  • Be

  • dead.

    死了。

  • It's too much.

    太多了

  • - Don't be creepy, don't be creepy. - What are you?

    - 別嚇人,別嚇人。- 你是什麼人?

  • This is a corpse infected with the plague.

    這是一具感染了瘟疫的屍體。

  • It is uncaring, unfeeling,

    它是無情的,無情的。

  • incapable of remorse.

    悔不當初

  • I don't understand, but he's changing,

    我不明白,但他正在改變。

  • and he feels,

    而他覺得。

  • and he's learning to be human again.

    而他又學會了做人。

  • - Oh my God, is that him? - Yeah.

    - 哦,我的上帝,是他嗎?- 是啊,是他嗎?

  • 'sup?

    'sup?

  • You started something here.

    你在這裡開始的東西。

  • Whatever it is what you too have,

    不管它是什麼你也有。

  • it's infecting the others.

    它'的感染其他人。

  • - They're somehow curing themselves. - They are not curing themselves.

    - 他們正在以某種方式治癒自己。- 他們不是在治療自己。

  • Come with me.

    跟我走吧

  • Shoot on sight. We have a breach.

    看到就開槍我們有一個突破口。

  • - You're changing everything. - Corpses are fighting skeletons.

    - 你正在改變一切。- 屍體在和骷髏戰鬥。

  • - Who do we shoot? - Shoot this!

    - 我們要拍誰?- 拍這個!

  • Hi!

    嗨!

  • How did you die? How old are you?

    你是怎麼死的?你多大了?

  • You could be twenty something.

    你可能是20歲左右。

  • But you could also be a teenager. You have one of those faces...

    但你也可能是個少年。你有一張這樣的臉...

What am I doing with my life? I just want to connect.

我的生活在做什麼?我只是想連接。

字幕與單字
由 AI 自動生成

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋